Aleppo Soap 40% (Organic) - 150g
The Aleppo Soap is the ultimate gentle soap for healing different skin issues, with soaps that contain laurel oil concentrations of 20% to 90%.
It is highly beneficial for those with skin conditions such as acne, eczema, rosacea or psoriasis
Wish to subscribe to this product? Find out more via this page
Born in the fortress of Aleppo in Syria about 2,000 years ago, this soap is possibly at the origin of the first hard soaps in the world.
Our Aleppo soaps are hand-crafted by Madame Akila Mansour, a Syrian soap master who has acquired her skills of soap-making from the generations of family before her. Each bar contains essential fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamins. Its high laurel oil content is the very ingredient that sets this soap apart from other soaps.
The laurel oil used in the soaps are sourced from Syrian farmers, where fair trade practices are ensured.
Each bar is handmade from freshly pressed Olives and Laurel Berries. It contains no palm oil, preservatives, colouring, synthetic fragrances or animal fat derivatives.
Aleppo Soap with 40% Laurel (Organic recipe): Rich in iron oxide and trace elements.
Made in France with organic Olive Oil obtained from first-pressing.
- Moisturizing, with a luxurious creamy texture when wet.
- pH balanced and gentle for use on all skin types. After each use, your skin will feel refreshed and well cleansed.
- Antibacterial and purifying. Great for cleansing of acne-prone skin
- Soothes redness and itchy/sensitive skin conditions
- Anti-itch scalp treatment. Its high oil content ensures that the skin is well nourished and cleansed of impurities.
- Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants. Olive oil is very rich in vitamin E and polyphenole, which is an anti-oxidant that delays the effects of ageing while laurel bay oil has antiseptic properties.
- Brightens and tones overall complexion
Each bar can last for 3 months with daily use on face and body.
Aleppo 40% Laurel oil:
Organic Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Laurate (40% Laurel Berry Oil), Aqua, Sodium Hydroxide.